星期五, 1月 21, 2005

First Attempt To Wash !

Well .. todae quite usual .. Morning drive mother to buy Kueh. We bought Soon Kueh , Rice Kueh and Ku Chai Kueh . All are Tewchew Power food . It is a quite healthy and cheap source. After makan , i jus feel a surge of wash and clean the van . So i gather all the cleaning equipments, wif my bro along . We spent ard 2 hrs to clean the van . See the water can faint one , ji tao all black water !!! . SiGhz .. Poor Maintence by my dad and uncle . First time see my van so clean and neat .. OUTSTANDING !
At nite , i drive the van to kallang meet my army frens. Our intentions is eating the Fish steamboat at one hawker ctr one .. but in the end , the shop neb open . *Sadden* Then i suggest to go Marina South eat 2 in 1 steamboat . Cost ard $12 . Shop : Dragon Village . Food is alrite , maybe my stomach too small nwadaes . Sianz , Spend my Hari Raya Haji like tt .. =~~~~~~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home