星期日, 1月 09, 2005

TireD and Tired ..

Well , i am back again .. still alive again . Last outfield , i jus walk 4 km liao .. i jitao shag out liao . Think my fitness way go down liao . During Block leave neb maintain , jus keep on slack and eat ... Hehe .... Main event is this wk outfield : 2 daes 1 nite . Last dae of outfield , while we dig our trench , my gunner suddenly pop out this qns : "Kaiwei , wanna to go Seoul garden ??" . i jitao scold my gunner for 5 secs : "Liew , i nw so hungry liao ... still toking abt good food ... " Then i think for awhile . Then he jus started rantle abt how he cook the food and all these .. My stomach is super empty lor .. Then i agree to go .
Immediately, after we book out , we go to the Bugis Seoul Garden eat . WeeEe!!! So mani food , Machiam neb see b4 like tt ( Quite a long time neb eat Seoul Garden liao ) . Dun waste time one , we jus go chiong the food .. After 2 hrs of Non - stop "action" , we finally feel full . At nite , i meet 2 of my frens go eat Tau hua , still as good as b4 . After sending one of my frens home , we still continue go eat prata @ clementi . Then finally touch down @ 3.30am ..
Sianz .. Wed still got 3 daes 2 nite outfield .. This creeps me out , even now .. aRgh ... Endure Endure !!! Few more mths to ORD !!!!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home