星期六, 1月 01, 2005

Happy New Yr !!!!!

Greetings ! First is to wish u all a Happy New Yr . Jus come back from a Karaoke Session wif my frens . We went PartyWorld (Orchard). WooO .. Total Bill is $200 (Phew ... one person needs to pay $25). i SinG Jay Chou , Qi Li Xiang and An jing. i jitao no voice liao lor ... This shows tt Army hab done something on my throat . Shout too much liao , now cannot sing properly.
Before we go Ktv, we from 11.30pm to 1.30am , sitting at a cafe doing nothing .. Tok cork and cork .. Wau liew .. Almost bth ah .. =~~~~ Singapore too small liao la . Onli Few Options : ChioNG ? Ktv ? Movies ? Makan ? . tts all nia lor ..
Aniway , my this yr resolution is to get my CLASS 2B Bike License , rdy for my ORD !!!! . i am thinking tt whenever i write the date , i will shout " ORD ! " *GrinS* . Jus a thought ah .. Well .. Time to KO until maybe afternoon bah .. Good nitez , or shld i sae Good Morning ... *Confused*

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home