星期六, 1月 01, 2005

Mixed Feelings

Ello ... it time to blog again . Todae nothing special , Woke up at 1pm . Exactly 7hrs of slp ( 6am KO mah ) . See the date of my calender : Jan 1 05 . *Sobz Sobz* . Tmr hab to book in liao .. Time Fly so fast .. 10 daes of Blk leave bo liao. Thinking back when we hab our dinner @ holidae inn , celebrate Christmas and all these shit ..*HAIZ* . In theAfternoon , go make my number 4 wif GUARDS TAG . Tt uniform is at my cupboard at least few mths , even when i turn to guardsmen liao. Go eat the Chao Keuy Tiao there .. Not bad , it is quite a healthy food . Then go back home play my GTA : San Adreas . At nite, Father treat to eat Claypot rice , Stingray and fish ball soup . Still the power claypot and the spicy stinyray . Practically , tonite is the last nite tt i am slping inside my cozy bed liao ... *Sadden*

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home